Since you're new to Memory Alpha, I have a few links that you might want to check out:
- Our policies and guidelines are the best place to start. Particular items of note are the content and resource policies, the editing guidelines, our point of view, copyrights, and guidelines for proper etiquette.
- We strongly encourage you to use the "source editor" in your editing preferences, so you can use our standard formatting templates. We also recommend you click this link and save the page.
- The Manual of Style and how to write a great article can help you put together an article that might end up on our Featured Articles list someday.
- Want to help build the category tree? Check out Category suggestions.
- You can look up your past changes in the contributions log and keep track of your favorite articles through your very own watchlist.
- Create your own user page and be contacted here, on your talk page. Please make sure to sign any comments on talk pages with four tildes (~~~~) to add your user name and the date and time.
If you have any questions, please feel free to post them in one of our forums. Thanks, and once again, welcome to Memory Alpha!
--OuroborosCobra talk 22:30, 3 November 2007 (UTC)
Hi Jemhadar359. When you make edits, and feel free to do it, please use the preview-button before saving. then you can see how your edit will look like on the page, and you will be able to fix some errors before they are saved. It is making it easier to search through the history of a page when looking for special edits. And it is just annoying seeing 3 or 4 edits made in just a matter of minutes.
Have a good day!-- Örlogskapten. Qapl'a! 15:08, 4 November 2007 (UTC)
Measure of a man
FYI, we go by the title card on episodes when they have capitalization, and in this case, the episode is "The Measure Of A Man". Despite how wrong that may appear to be grammatically. In addition to this, when moving an episode, moving the one article is not sufficient, there's a whole lot more that needs be done, and a few things that can only be done by an admin. -- Sulfur 03:12, 28 June 2008 (UTC)
- I'll keep that in mind... thanks. --JemHadar359 03:14, 28 June 2008 (UTC)
I would also suggest not moving episode aricles (like that) without consulting the community at large in future. -- Sulfur 03:19, 28 June 2008 (UTC)