Welcome to Memory Alpha, Legat Garak! I've noticed that you've already made some contributions – thanks for your edit to the "Surgeon's log, USS Exeter" page! We all hope that you'll enjoy our database and decide to join our community.
Since you're new to Memory Alpha, I have a few links that you might want to check out:
- Our policies and guidelines are the best place to start. Particular items of note are the content and resource policies, the editing guidelines, our point of view, copyrights, and guidelines for proper etiquette.
- We strongly encourage you to use the "source editor" in your editing preferences, so you can use our standard formatting templates. We also recommend you click this link and save the page.
- The Manual of Style and How to write a great article can help you put together an article that might end up on our Featured Articles list someday.
- You can look up your past changes in the contributions log and keep track of your favorite articles through your very own watchlist.
- Create your own user page and be contacted here, on your talk page. Please make sure to sign any comments on talk pages with four tildes (~~~~) to add your user name and the date/time.
- The above named user is an administratorand their signature was automatically added. If you have any immediate questions or concerns, you may contact that user through their talk page.
...are not the same as spaces. You shouldn't use underscores except for external links that require them, so interwiki links should look like [[nl:Categorie:ENT - 018 - Rogue Planet]] instead of [[nl:Categorie:ENT_-_018_-_Rogue_Planet]]. - Archduk3 20:34, June 8, 2020 (UTC)
- Sorry for that. I copied the underscores with the titles. In the future I will pay more attention for that.--Legat Garak (talk) 09:17, June 9, 2020 (UTC)