Welcome to Memory Alpha, Scout1534! I've noticed that you've already made some contributions to our database – thanks for your edit to the "Equinox, Part II (episode)" page! We all hope that you'll enjoy our activities here and decide to join our community.
If you'd like to learn more about working with the nuts and bolts of Memory Alpha, I have a few links that you might want to check out:
- Our policies and guidelines provides links to inform you on what is appropriate for Memory Alpha and what is not. Particular items of note are the content and resource policies, the editing guidelines, our point of view, copyrights and guidelines for proper etiquette.
- How to edit a page includes a basic tutorial about how to use our special wikitext code here on Memory Alpha.
- Naming conventions provides guidelines on how to name a new page that you may want to create.
- The Manual of Style is an overview of the basic guidelines for how to format and style your articles.
- How to write a great article is a list of suggestions that can help you put together an article that might end up on our Featured Articles list someday.
- See the user projects page for current projects of our archivists, or help us to reduce the number of stubs.
- Look up past changes you have made in your contributions log.
- Keep track of your favorite Memory Alpha articles through your very own watchlist.
- Create your own user page and be contacted on this page, your talk page.
One other suggestion: if you're going to make comments on talk pages or make other sorts of comments, please be sure to sign them with four tildes (~~~~) to paste in your user name and the date/time of the comment.
- The above named user is the most currently available administratorto contribute to Memory Alpha; their signature was automatically added by User:Wikia. If you have any immediate questions or concerns, you may contact that user through their talk page.
Please review MA:QUOTE for some guidelines on quotes. Quotes generally should not be too long; ones you see elsewhere probably just haven't been removed yet. 31dot (talk) 14:47, October 19, 2012 (UTC)
- As I said, just because you see long quotes elsewhere doesn't mean they are OK. If it is necessary to put an entire paragraph as a "memorable quote", it's not too memorable. It's memorable quotes, not memorable passages. I again suggest that you review MA:QUOTE for quote guidelines. 31dot (talk) 04:20, November 14, 2012 (UTC)
- So, Archduk3, if xB doesn't apply to all former Borg, then who does it apply to? Both Tuvok and B'Elanna Torres are described as such, but not Janeway. Why? Scout1534 (talk) 15:06, March 13, 2020 (UTC)
- Archduk3, I would like to know when it is proper to use the term xB. Why are Tuvok and B'Elanna Torres described as such, but not Janeway? Scout1534 (talk) 02:15, March 14, 2020 (UTC)
- So, why are Janeway, Tuvok, and B'Elanna Torres not described as xBs even though they were assimilated at some point? I know they had neural suppressants which prevented them from becoming drones, but Tuvok's wore off and he became an actual drone. Scout1534 (talk) 13:44, March 14, 2020 (UTC)