Welcome to Memory Alpha, Shambala108! I've noticed that you've already made some contributions – thanks for your edit to the "User talk:Gvsualan" page! We all hope that you'll enjoy our database and decide to join our community.
Since you're new to Memory Alpha, I have a few links that you might want to check out:
- Our policies and guidelines are the best place to start. Particular items of note are the content and resource policies, the editing guidelines, our point of view, copyrights, and guidelines for proper etiquette.
- We strongly encourage you to use the "source editor" in your editing preferences, so you can use our standard formatting templates. We also recommend you click this link and save the page.
- The Manual of Style and how to write a great article can help you put together an article that might end up on our Featured Articles list someday.
- You can look up your past changes in the contributions log and keep track of your favorite articles through your very own watchlist.
- Create your own user page and be contacted here, on your talk page. Please make sure to sign any comments on talk pages with four tildes (~~~~) to add your user name and the date/time.
- The above named user is an administrator and their signature was automatically added. If you have any immediate questions or concerns, you may contact that user through their talk page.
Re: Over at Tardis
It wasn't an issue of not understanding how seriously you took the rule, I thought you were talking to him for removing my comments, not me. I read the vandalism rule and it didn't seem to apply to adding comments for context. I apologize, and understand completely. That was just miscommunication, but I understand the block. Just explaining my end.Najawin (talk) 02:31, May 21, 2020 (UTC)