If you'd like to learn more about working with the nuts and bolts of Memory Alpha, I have a few links that you might want to check out:
- Our policies and guidelines provides links to inform you on what is appropriate for Memory Alpha and what is not. Particular items of note are the content and resource policies, the editing guidelines, our point of view, copyrights and guidelines for proper etiquette.
- How to edit a page includes a basic tutorial about how to use our special wikitext code here on Memory Alpha.
- Naming conventions provides guidelines on how to name a new page that you may want to create.
- The Manual of Style is an overview of the basic guidelines for how to format and style your articles.
- How to write a great article is a list of suggestions that can help you put together an article that might end up on our Featured Articles list someday.
- See the user projects page for current projects of our archivists, or help us to reduce the number of stubs.
- Look up past changes you have made in your contributions log.
- Keep track of your favorite Memory Alpha articles through your very own watchlist.
- Create your own user page and be contacted on this page, your talk page.
One other suggestion: if you're going to make comments on talk pages or make other sorts of comments, please be sure to sign them with four tildes (~~~~) to paste in your user name and the date/time of the comment.
- It's likely configured for MA/de. Aside, Shisma -- I fixed the issue on Requiem (TNG novel). -- sulfur 13:52, September 1, 2010 (UTC)
- yes thanks. I guess I can't use different signatures through different language versions - Shisma 13:54, September 1, 2010 (UTC)
Categories on MA/enEdit
Star Trek 2 alt cover(s) Edit
- See File talk:Star Trek 2, Bantam alternate.jpg. The other was fan art. -- sulfur (talk) 16:39, October 21, 2015 (UTC)
Voice actors Edit
Hey. I am not sure about the community consensus creating articles for the "German" voices of the roles. When we'll start this we'll have to create articles for every country a different voice actor performed the voices of a Star Trek character. IMO, this belongs to the article about the character. Tom (talk) 18:37, November 29, 2015 (UTC)
- I understand. that would mean at least 800 new articles for german actors alone… excluding stage actors which happen to be also german Star Trek voice actors (but maybe thats only Reiner Schöne ^^) --Shisma
I know you specialize in this stuff, and I just saw this today, thought you might find it interesting. I think it is legit, but I'm a long time removed from the flare days. --Alan (talk) 11:49, June 25, 2019 (UTC)
- hi, thanks. But is there a reason you sent me this? --Shisma
Vulcan & Andorian insignia Edit
Hey Shisma, I saw that you designed and uploaded a Vulcan Security and Andorian Empire insignia on the German MA, wanted to see if you could upload those here as well. I didn't want to presume permission. - AJ Halliwell (talk) 15:45, June 9, 2020 (UTC)
- Hello, I published them under a CC-BY-SA so you can just upload them here. I'd just ask you to upload them as .svg and not convert them to .png --Shisma 13:26, June 10, 2020 (UTC)