Welcome to Memory Alpha, VaderFan01! I've noticed that you've already made some contributions – thanks for your edit to the "Directed energy weapon" page! We all hope that you'll enjoy our database and decide to join our community.
Since you're new to Memory Alpha, I have a few links that you might want to check out:
- Our policies and guidelines are the best place to start. Particular items of note are the content and resource policies, the editing guidelines, our point of view, copyrights, and guidelines for proper etiquette.
- We strongly encourage you to use the "source editor" in your editing preferences, so you can use our standard formatting templates. We also recommend you click this link and save the page.
- The Manual of Style and how to write a great article can help you put together an article that might end up on our Featured Articles list someday.
- You can look up your past changes in the contributions log and keep track of your favorite articles through your very own watchlist.
- Create your own user page and be contacted here, on your talk page. Please make sure to sign any comments on talk pages with four tildes (~~~~) to add your user name and the date/time.
- The above named user is an administrator and their signature was automatically added. If you have any immediate questions or concerns, you may contact that user through their talk page.
Past tense Edit
La Sirena Edit
La Sirena is the name of a ship, not a title. Even though "la" is "the" in Spanish, it's sorted by "L", not by "S". Please leave it where it is in the sort order. Thanks. -- Renegade54 (talk) 02:09, February 14, 2020 (UTC)
Multiple edits Edit
Please make use of the Preview button when making edits. This allows you to see what your edit looks like before you save it, which reduces the load on the database and makes the Recent Changes page easier to read. Thanks. 31dot (talk) 21:57, February 23, 2020 (UTC)
- This still applies. You're way overdoing it on Rene Picard. --Alan (talk) 17:29, February 26, 2020 (UTC)