Welcome to Memory Alpha, VaderFan01! I've noticed that you've already made some contributions – thanks for your edit to the "Directed energy weapon" page! We all hope that you'll enjoy our database and decide to join our community.
Since you're new to Memory Alpha, I have a few links that you might want to check out:
- Our policies and guidelines are the best place to start. Particular items of note are the content and resource policies, the editing guidelines, our point of view, copyrights, and guidelines for proper etiquette.
- We strongly encourage you to use the "source editor" in your editing preferences, so you can use our standard formatting templates. We also recommend you click this link and save the page.
- The Manual of Style and How to write a great article can help you put together an article that might end up on our Featured Articles list someday.
- You can look up your past changes in the contributions log and keep track of your favorite articles through your very own watchlist.
- Create your own user page and be contacted here, on your talk page. Please make sure to sign any comments on talk pages with four tildes (~~~~) to add your user name and the date/time.
- The above named user is an administratorand their signature was automatically added. If you have any immediate questions or concerns, you may contact that user through their talk page.
La Sirena is the name of a ship, not a title. Even though "la" is "the" in Spanish, it's sorted by "L", not by "S". Please leave it where it is in the sort order. Thanks. -- Renegade54 (talk) 02:09, February 14, 2020 (UTC)
Please make use of the Preview button when making edits. This allows you to see what your edit looks like before you save it, which reduces the load on the database and makes the Recent Changes page easier to read. Thanks. 31dot (talk) 21:57, February 23, 2020 (UTC)
- This still applies. You're way overdoing it on Rene Picard. --Alan (talk) 17:29, February 26, 2020 (UTC)
- Hmm... --Alan (talk) 16:24, August 10, 2020 (UTC)
Emily "Emmy" Bosch
- This still applies. Also, by definion, "a number of things, events, or people of a similar kind or related nature coming one after another" is a series. --Alan (talk) 21:11, May 31, 2020 (UTC)
Do not remove 'incite' tags unless you cite something.
Stop it. These pages should only link to the model, or if there isn't a page for that the subject. You would know this if you had read any of the explanations for people reverting your edits the last five times. Don't do it again. - Archduk3 18:22, August 4, 2020 (UTC)
There is ZERO reason for you to be making 50+ petty edits a day to a single page, which is absolutely unnecessary and quite annoying. Figure out what you need to do before you do it, then do it once. --Alan (talk) 16:23, August 10, 2020 (UTC)
If you don't understand how they work, don't remove them. Post on a talk page asking for someone to fix them. It's FAR less work for the rest of us to have to clean-up after you then. -- Sulfur (talk) 19:01, August 14, 2020 (UTC)
- Blocks will continue exponentially for this, so decide if this is the tower of ignorance you want to be buried under. - Archduk3 04:39, August 18, 2020 (UTC)
When adding links to BG characters, if you aren't going to upload a screenshot, please mention a timestamp in the edit summary so that other editors can look for those characters to screenshot them to document them.
For example, I've seen 3 Taxors in the latest episode (two BG shoppers, and the one with lines, all three documented with screenshots). Where is the third shopper you added?
- There is another green Taxor in the same scene as the third shopper, and I saw a couple of Vulcans in the landing area near Little Qo'noS. —- (talk) 21:20, August 15, 2020 (UTC)
Where on the screen did you see the Taxor? The shoppers I've seen were when it did the overview of the market (#2), they walked past one after talking to the Klingon selling gagh (#1), then bumped into the male knocking his food over (male).
- The second green Taxor (#3) can be seen at 10:07, on the left side of the screen, in between a pot or brazier and a red awning. A third green Taxor (#4) can also be seen in that area, albeit from behind. — VaderFan01 (talk) 22:03, August 15, 2020 (UTC)
LD supporting roles
If you cannot communicate properly with other users, then you needn't be here, when I know for a fact I have "corrected" these references a half dozen times. There is a system, believe it or not, and you are saturating the page with all kinds of stupid by mixing everything up.
"Peninsula" is not equal to "Iberian Peninsula" and a proper noun or at least the key term should never be made second fiddle to a generic term; nobody is going to expect to find those terms when they are they peruse for the key terms. They are two completely different things, a classification and an actual thing, not synonymous.
If "sand" was casually referenced as being the same substance as "blue sand", and blue sand is more than simply blue-colored sand, then blue sand should be the key word and sand really isn't a reference to sand, but a synonymous reference.
If "blue sand" and "sand" were referenced in two completely different contexts like 'magic blue sand in a jar' and '(beach) sand in my shoes', they are not synonymous and are two completely different things and are separately alphabetized. --Alan (talk) 16:57, August 31, 2020 (UTC)
Please note that our naming convention is to use lowercase "jg" in Lieutenant jg, not uppercase, as it's an abbreviation for Lieutenant junior grade, not Lieutenant Junior Grade. Lieutenant JG (and Lieutenant Junior Grade) only exists as a redirect for searches, or for somewhere where it's a direct quote. -- Renegade54 (talk) 18:44, October 8, 2020 (UTC)