(written from a Production point of view)
|Region 1 cover|
|No. of episodes:||15 (1 feature-length)|
|No. of discs:||5|
|Region 1 release date:||24 February 2004|
|Region 2 release date:||3 May 2004|
24 September 2007 (re-released)
|Region 2 cover|
|Region 2 slimline cover|
Star Trek: Voyager – Season One is a DVD release containing all of the episodes which were broadcast during the series' first season. The DVD set includes special features and all episodes are presented in 5.1 Surround Sound format.
- Braving the Unknown: Season One
- A 10 minute look at the early development of the series and the challenges the series faced, featuring interviews with the series creators Rick Berman, Michael Piller, and Jeri Taylor (1994).
- Voyager Time Capsule: Kathryn Janeway
- Cast Reflections: Season One
- An 8 minute look at the cast members' reflections on joining the Star Trek universe, including interviews with Kate Mulgrew (1994), Roxann Dawson (2001), Robert Beltran (2001), Tim Russ (2001), Ethan Phillips (2001), Jennifer Lien (1994), Robert Picardo (2001), Robert Duncan McNeill (2001), Garrett Wang (2001), and Armin Shimerman (2003).
- Red Alert: Visual Effects Season One
- Real Science with André Bormanis
- A 9 minute piece discussing time travel, wormholes, and radiation in the real world.
- Launching Voyager on the Web
- A 6 minute look at how Voyager used the web during its initial launch and how the webpage grew over the course of the show. The feature includes an interview with former StarTrek.com supervising producer Marc Wade.
- On location with the Kazons
- A 16 minute introduction of the locations, the staff, and the events of the attraction, located at the Las Vegas Hilton.
- Photo gallery
- Star Trek: Deep Space Nine DVD Trailer
- Star Trek: The Next Generation DVD Trailer
- Lost Transmissions from the Delta Quadrant (aka "Easter eggs")
- Bonus Episodes
Region 1 DVD sets sold through the retail chain store Best Buy included, as a "retailer exclusive", a bonus disc with additional featurettes which were not included on the regularly sold Region 1 DVD sets, but which were standard on the Region 2 sets.For this season release it concerned,
- "Star Trek: The Experience"
Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country (Special Collector's Edition)
|Star Trek: Voyager|
VOY Season 2 DVD