(written from a Production point of view)
- Dates in italics are approximations based on release frequency, where no exact date is available. UK products are normally released on a Monday.
- From the makers of The Next Generation; Charting the New Frontier
CIC Video included stardates on its covers for each episode. These appeared even when no stardate was given in the episode.
Although each cover of the two-episode tapes in this season have the titles of its two episodes arranged horizontally, with one title next to the other, some consideration went into arranging the titles vertically, as evidenced by a preliminary VHS cover printed in Star Trek Monthly issue 5.
The first season release was unusual, in that it contained the four episodes originally filmed for the season that were held back to become part of season two. It therefore represents the original production order of the season, rather than the season as broadcast.
|Volume Number||Catalogue Number||Cover||Episodes||Certificate||Release Date|
|1.1||VHR 4200||PG||26 June 1995|
|1.2||VHR 4002||PG||10 July 1995|
|1.3||VHR 4003||PG||7 August 1995|
|1.4||VHR 4004||PG||28 August 1995|
|1.5||VHR 4005||PG||11 September 1995|
|1.6||VHR 4006||U||25 September 1995|
|1.7||VHR 4007||PG||9 October 1995|
|1.8||VHR 4008||PG||6 November 1995|
|1.9||VHR 4009||PG||4 December 1995|
|1.10||VHR 4010||PG||2 January 1996|
Other releases featuring VOY Season 1 episodesEdit
|Volume/Set||Catalogue Number||Cover||Episodes||Certificate||Release Date|
|Star Trek - The Four Beginnings||PG||1995|
|Star Trek - 30th Anniversary Trial Pack||No image yet.||15||2 January 1996|
|Caretaker special release||VHR 4435||PG||9 December 1996|
- A special Collectors Edition of "Caretaker" was intended to be released, in a similar vein to those made for "All Good Things..." and "Emissary". This release would have included the episode, as well as the behind-the-scenes documentary Star Trek: Voyager - Inside the New Adventure. Originally planned for release on 5 June 1995 (as the first volume of the series released), it was delayed to 5 December 1995, and eventually canceled.
- ↑ This volume receives a special catalogue number, out of sync with the rest of the season one releases.
- ↑ Early proofs of the cover for this volume – showing a slightly different design – appeared in Star Trek Monthly issue 5. The cover carried the episode titles of "Parallax", and, inexplicably, "Intrepid, Part II".
- ↑ The last volume containing episodes broadcast in season one.
- ↑ 4.0 4.1 Contains episodes broadcast as part of season two.
- ↑ In the case of sets, the certificate is over the set as a whole (unless stated otherwise).
- ↑ This rating (provided by Amazon.co.uk) appears anomalous – all four pilot episodes individually are rated no higher than PG.
- ↑ One of three feature-length videos (along with "Best of Both Worlds" and "The Way of the Warrior") released to tie in with the premiere of Star Trek: First Contact.
|First UK VHS release in series||Star Trek: Voyager UK VHS | VOY Season 1|| Next UK VHS release:|
VOY Season 2 UK VHS