(written from a Production point of view)
|Region 1 cover|
|No. of episodes:||25 (1 feature-length)|
|No. of discs:||7|
|Region 1 release date:||9 November 2004|
|Region 2 release date:||10 January 2005|
24 September 2007 (re-released)
|Region 2 cover|
|Region 2 slimline cover|
Star Trek: Voyager – Season Five is a DVD release containing all of the episodes which were broadcast during the series' fifth season. The DVD set includes special features and all episodes are presented in 5.1 Surround Sound format.
- Braving the Unknown: Season 5
- A 20 minute segment discussing story issues, the 100th episode, "Nothing Human", the Captain Proton segments, and "Think Tank".
- Each of these runs between 15 and 17 minutes and is a series of interviews with the actors discussing their time on the show and their characters.
- The Borg Queen Speaks
- Ships of the Delta Quadrant
- Delta Quadrant Makeup Magic
- Photo gallery
- Lost Transmissions from the Delta Quadrant
- About 15 minutes of Easter eggs hidden throughout the special features menus. The in total five Easter eggs concern Garrett Wang (on "The Disease"), Kate Mulgrew (on "Counterpoint"), two featuring Director David Livingston discussing "Infinite Regress" and "Night", and Livingston and Tim Russ discussing "In the Flesh".
- DVD trailers
Region 1 DVD sets sold through the retail chain store Best Buy included, as a "retailer exclusive", a bonus disc with additional featurettes which were not included on the regularly sold Region 1 DVD sets, but which were standard on the Region 2 sets. (X) For this season release it concerned,
- "Ships of the Delta Quadrant"
TOS Season 2 DVD
|Star Trek: Voyager|
VOY Season 6 DVD
|Previous series release:|
VOY Season 4 DVD