(written from a Production point of view)
|Region 1 cover|
|No. of episodes:||24 (2 feature-length)|
|No. of discs:||7|
|Region 1 release date:||21 December 2004|
|Region 2 release date:||6 June 2005|
24 September 2007 (re-released)
|Year:||2377 – 2378, 2404|
|Region 2 cover|
|Region 2 slimline cover|
Star Trek: Voyager – Season Seven is a DVD release containing all of the episodes which were broadcast during the series' seventh season. The DVD set includes special features and all episodes are presented in 5.1 Surround Sound format.
- Braving the Unknown: Season Seven
- A look at filming and the stories behind the final season, featuring interviews with cast and crew. Features behind-the-scenes look at the development of stories like "Workforce" and "Flesh and Blood" and reflections on the entire series. This special feature concludes as only one with an end credit roll, listing the special features production staff of this Voyager DVD series release, but it is safe to assume that they were also responsible for all such features included on the six previous series releases.
- Time Capsule: The Doctor
- An interview with Robert Picardo looking back on his character, The Doctor, over the course of the series, specifically Season 7, and also into what he's done since the series ended.
- Coming Home: The Final Episode
- Real Science with André Bormanis
- The Making of "Borg Invasion 4D"
- Photo gallery
- Lost Transmissions from the Delta Quadrant
- 12 minutes worth of Easter eggs hidden throughout the special features menus. The in total five Easter eggs concern Robert Picardo discussing "Critical Care", Jonathan Del Arco on his guest role in "The Void", and three featuring Visual Effects Producer Dan Curry, discussing the effects for "Unimatrix Zero, Part II", "Workforce" and "Endgame".
- DVD trailers
Region 1 DVD sets sold through the retail chain store Best Buy included, as a "retailer exclusive", a bonus disc with additional featurettes which were not included on the regularly sold Region 1 DVD sets, but which were standard on the Region 2 sets.For this season release it concerned,
- "Inside Voyager's Scenic Art Department"
- A look at designing the graphics and scenic art by Mike Okuda's department for Star Trek: Voyager.
TOS Season 3 DVD
|Star Trek: Voyager
Star Trek: First Contact (Special Collector's Edition)
|Previous series release:
VOY Season 6 DVD
|Next series release:|
Star Trek: Voyager - The Complete Collection
UK VHS • DVD • Digital