(written from a Production point of view)
What's Past is a Pocket SCE collection – the thirteenth collection of the series – containing books #61-66 of the original eBook series, written by Terri Osborne, Steve Mollmann & Michael Schuster, Richard C. White, Dayton Ward & Kevin Dilmore, Heather Jarman, Keith R.A. DeCandido. Published by Pocket Books, it was first released in trade paperback in August 2010.
- From the book jacket
- The thirteenth collection of stories from the bestselling eBook series Corps of Engineers, featuring an original cast of characters and events in the Star Trek universe!
- This compilation of novellas from the bestselling eBook series Star Trek: Corps of Engineers chronicles the adventures of a topflight assemblage of specialists made up of extraordinary Humans and exotic aliens who can build, program, and devise everything from alien replicators to doomsday machines. This volume includes Progress by Terri Osborne, The Future Begins by Steve Mollmann & Michael Schuster, Echoes of Coventry by Richard C. White, Distant Early Warning by Dayton Ward & Kevin Dilmore, 10 Is Better Than 01 by Heather Jarman, and Many Splendors by Keith R.A. DeCandido.
- See individual stories for details.
- Progress by Terri Osborne
- The Future Begins by Steve Mollmann & Michael Schuster
- Echoes of Coventry by Richard C. White
- Distant Early Warning by Dayton Ward & Kevin Dilmore
- 10 Is Better Than 01 by Heather Jarman
- Many Splendors by Keith R.A. DeCandido
Background information Edit
- This omnibus collects the What's Past mini-series which ended the initial portion of the SCE series.
- This collection had not been expected to be released until some time after 2011. However, in order to fill a gap left by the cancellation of the four books set after Star Trek, which were planned for summer 2010, the omnibus was brought forward to August 2010.
|Previous novel:||Series||Next novel:|
|#12: Out of the Cocoon|| Pocket SCE|
|Not yet announced|