(written from a Production point of view)
The crew must fight off hellish hallucinations as the Enterprise transforms into a Divine Comedy.
- From the back cover
- The U.S.S. Enterprise has encountered many strange beings and situations but none has chilled them to the bone more than death. Someone aboard the starship has killed Captain Kirk – or so it seems. While the Captain recovers, it falls to his loyal crew to uncover the facts behind the case and learn whether one of their own is a cold-blooded killer.
- The investigation is hampered by the unwanted arrival of the Klingons and an ill telepath who sends the entire crew on a journey through Dante's inferno. And then, just when everything is starting to calm down, Finnegan, Kirk's nemesis from his Academy days, arrives to take charge of the mystery.
- Murder, mayhem, a wedding, and loads or action mark this graphic collection of stories featuring the Star Trek debut of acclaimed author Peter David.
- #48: "The Stars in Secret Influence"
- #49: "Aspiring to be Angels"
- #50: "Marriage of Inconvenience"
- #51: "Haunted Honeymoon"
- #52: "Hell in a Handbasket"
- #53: "You're Dead Jim"
- #54: "Old Loyalties"
- #55: "Finnegan's Wake!"
- This collects all eight chapters in the Who Killed Captain Kirk? storyline.
- This was Peter David's first storyline as a Star Trek comic book writer.
- George Takei adds an introduction to this collection.
- Based on Star Trek created by Gene Roddenberry
- Writer: Peter David
|Previous issue:||Series||Next issue:|
|#4: "Beginnings"||Star Trek Classics||Not yet announced|