(written from a Production point of view)
Wildfire is a Pocket SCE collection – the sixth collection of the series – containing books #20-24 of the original eBook series, written by Keith R.A. DeCandido, David Mack, and J. Steven York & Christina F. York. Published by Pocket Books, it was first released in November 2004.
- From the book jacket
- Whenever there's a need to fix, repair, or salvage, Starfleet calls in the crack S.C.E. team on the USS da Vinci. Under the command of Captain David Gold and Commander Sonya Gomez, the S.C.E. solves the unsolvable, from finding a Starfleet vessel lost inside a holographic ship to doping out new technology captured during the Dominion War.
- However, the da Vinci's mission to Galvan VI will prove to be the S.C.E.'s greatest challenge to date, as they must salvage the USS Orion from the turbulent atmosphere of a gas giant. As if that wasn't enough, the Orion is carrying the deadly Wildfire device – a protomatter warhead that can ignite gas giants into stars – and the planet seems to be home to a strange alien life-form that may have been responsible for the Orion's destruction.
- See individual stories for details.
- Enigma Ship by J. Steven York & Christina F. York
- War Stories, Book 1 by Keith R.A. DeCandido
- War Stories, Book 2 by Keith R.A. DeCandido
- Wildfire, Book 1 by David Mack
- Wildfire, Book 2 by David Mack
|Previous novel:||Series||Next novel:|
|#5: Foundations||Pocket SCE