(written from a Production point of view)
An ancient alien artifact could cost Captain Kirk and his crew their minds and their lives…
- From the book jacket
- While Captain Kirk and a landing party from the Starship Enterprise explore the ruins of an ancient civilization on the uninhabited planet Careta IV, they discover strange devices that appear to be windows. But the mysterious windows prove to be more than they seem when Kirk, Chekov, and two security guards enter them and disappear.
- Suddenly, Kirk and his team find themselves trapped in a strange alien environment and must fight with all their strength to survive and keep their sanity. Now Spock must locate his missing comrades and solve the window's ancient mysteries before his captain and crewmates are lost forever…
Background information Edit
- The audiobook version was abridged by George Truett.
Cover gallery Edit
- Windows on a Lost World at Memory Beta, the wiki for licensed Star Trek works
- Windows on a Lost World at Memory Omega, the wiki for licensed Star Trek books, audiobooks, and comics
- Windows on a Lost World at the Internet Speculative Fiction Database
|Previous novel:||Series||Next novel:|
|#64: The Starship Trap|| Pocket TOS|
|#66: From the Depths|