(written from a Production point of view)
Wounds is a Pocket SCE collection – the eleventh collection of the series – containing books #50-56 of the original eBook series, written by Terri Osborne, Ilsa J. Bick, John J. Ordover, Cory Rushton, and Keith R.A. DeCandido. Published by Pocket Books, it was first released in trade paperback in October 2008.
- From the book jacket
- The Dominion War has been over for a year, but its legacy lives on. Commander Sonya Gomez, former Starship Enterprise engineer, and her crack Starfleet Corps of Engineers team on the USS da Vinci find themselves dealing with many permutations of that legacy.
- Two mysterious murders on the da Vinci lead to the Gamma Quadrant and a Dominion base. A pre-warp planet occupied by the Dominion still has scars from both sides of that conflict. Plus Gomez, computer expert Soloman, and Security Chief Corsi are haunted by demons from their past.
- But the greatest threat of all comes from a visit to Deep Space 9. A fissure has opened up between realities, endangering the very existence of the Bajoran system – and also stranding Doctors Lense and Bashir on a war-torn planet from which they may never escape.
- See individual stories for details.
- Malefictorum by Terri Osborne
- Lost Time by Ilsa J. Bick
- Identity Crisis by John J. Ordover
- Fables of the Prime Directive by Cory Rushton
- Security by Keith R.A. DeCandido
- Wounds, Book 1 by Ilsa J. Bick
- Wounds, Book 2 by Ilsa J. Bick
|Previous novel:||Series||Next novel:|
|#10: Creative Couplings||Pocket SCE
|#12: Out of the Cocoon|